The Managing Director of Convey Law and Eddie Goldsmith, Chairman of the Conveyancing Association.
Convey Law and the Conveyancing Association
Convey Law are a member of the Conveyancing Association. The Conveyancing Association is made up of the leading, specialist conveyancing companies in the UK. Conveyancing Association members are required to provide their clients with a transparent, efficient and professional conveyancing service.
As a member of the Conveyancing Association, Convey Law aim to meet the following pledges:-
- Quality of Service – We will provide a first rate conveyancing service to all clients, regardless of the value of the instruction.
- Clients Satisfaction – We will ensure that our clients are satisfied with their service by requesting and acting on our client’s feedback.
- Efficient Processes – We will work to cut out delays in the conveyancing process and take steps to ensure that transactions run as smoothly as possible.
- Title and Registration – We will ensure that property is acquired with good and marketable title and promptly registered at the Land Registry.
- Combating Fraud – We will take proactive steps to protect mortgage funds and combat mortgage and property fraud.
- Mutual Support and Trusted Communit y – We will work towards a trusted community of conveyancers for mutual support and information sharing between members.
“We are delighted to be working in conjunction with the Conveyancing Association. The Association provides us with an opportunity to share best conveyancing practice information with similar conveyancing businesses, to the betterment of our clients.”